Meet Our Company’s Experienced Financial Expert
KBC & Associates provides a broad range of financial services to business owners. KBC&A is owned and operated by Kenneth B. Collins, with a network of professionals throughout the U.S. and Europe.
Kenneth B. Collins, Managing Partner
Summary – Experienced investment banker and operating executive with domestic and international experience in digital and traditional media, healthcare, and manufacturing. Strong record of success in directly acquiring and selling businesses as an operator, and facilitating over 200 transactions as an investment banker. His principal focus is on improving operating performance, valuation, due diligence, deal structure, and financing.
Oaklins DeSilva & Phillips, LLC – Founding Partner and CFO
As an active partner with ODP for over 20 years, Ken led more than 100 M&A transactions while also exercising oversight responsibility for more than 200 ODP transactions.
Ken is the Financial and Operations Principal (FINRA Series 27) of Oaklins, DP LLC. Securities Industry Registrations: Series 7, 63, 79, 99, and 27.
Prior to cofounding ODP in 1996, Ken held a number of senior financial and line operating positions in manufacturing and publishing, including healthcare, legal and business services, and consumer and B2B publishing.
Key positions include:
- Macmillan Publishing, Europe, President (Oxford, UK)
- American Banker, Executive Vice President and Publisher
- Investment Dealers’ Digest, Executive Vice President and Publisher
- John Wiley & Sons, Senior Vice President, Medical and Professional Publishing
- CBS Inc., Vice President, Publisher, Fawcett Books
- CBS Inc., Vice President, CFO, Publishing Group
- Cooper Industries,President, Weller Electric Division
- Cooper Industries, Vice President, CFO, Hardware Group
- M.B.A., Harvard Business School
- B.A., Williams College
Professional Licenses & Affiliations
- Former Secretary and Director, Copyright Clearance Center
- Former Director, Association of American Publishers